Mazzoni Firebox, Our steam cleaning power
Mazzoni Firebox generates hot water through a diesel boiler. It is fed from a high pressure pump, which must produce at least 25 bar. It is electrically powered and diesel heated. It heats the cold water up to 150 ° C, which is essential where the hot water is needed for more effective cleaning, or for particular uses in industries, commercial jobs, delicate surfaces and stone work, swimming pools , and anywhere when chemical using is limited or the surface is delicate
- High performance and low fuel consumption Hot Box
- Stainless Steel cover on a powder coated steel frame
- Electrically powered and diesel heated vertical boiler
- Control panel with switch and thermostat to regulate temperature
- With flame control, flow switch, and level switch
- Hours counter display, led alarm and safety valve
- 230v power supply, max pressure 250 Bar / 3625 Psi
- For machines with up to 25 Litres per minute flow rate
- Max output temperature 140°c
- M22 Male Inlet / Outlet
- 30 litre fuel tank
- Total H 1200mm x W 600mm x D 100mm x 130 Kgs
- Approx. Fuel consumption 7.6 Litres/ hour
We believe in an honest assessment and reliable work at a fair price.
EasyJetwash is fully insured to the sum of £5,000,000 of public liability insurance, Easy Jetwash operatives are professional, reliable and endeavour to carry out the work to the highest standard but with minimal fuss and upheaval.
COVID-19: Easy Jetwash works outside your property, this complies with the Governments Covid-19 guidelines.
IMPORTANT: To carry out our cleaning jobs, we will need access to the areas you require cleaning, You dont necessarily need to be there for us to carry out the service but we will need access to electricity for Gutter Cleaning and water for Pressure Washer Cleaning.